- Who we are
We are The Royal Theatrical Support Trust.
- Information we collect from you and why
We will collect personal information from you either when you provide it to us directly, or through your use of www.rtst.org.uk (the “Website”) or your engagement in any of our events or activities. We have set out below the main types of personal information we collect and why.
We may collect and process personal information about you such as:
- your name, address, email address and other contact details; and
- records of your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us.
We may use personal information collected from you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information that you have requested from us; and / or
- to send you electronic and/or paper form marketing materials relating to our events and activities.
- Sharing your information with others
So that we can run our charity effectively, we may need to share your personal information with third parties where they are helping us provide any of our events or activities to you.
We may need to disclose your personal information if we are required to do so for legal reasons. We may also exchange personal information with fraud prevention and detection companies and organisations for the purposes of preventing and detecting fraud.
The Website may contain links to and from various other websites. If you follow a link to any such websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we cannot be held responsible for them. Please check these privacy policies before providing any personal information to any of these websites.
- Security of your information
- Location of your information
By using our website, or engaging in any of our events or activities, you agree to your personal information being transferred to and/or accessed outside of the country you are in, including countries outside of the EEA as described above.