- Who are we?
The organisation that operates the Website is The Royal Theatrical Support Trust (the “RTST”). The RTST is a company limited by guarantee incorporated in England and Wales under the Companies Act 2006 with registered number 921909. The RTST is registered as a charity with the Charity Commission in England and Wales under registration number 254671. The RTST’s address is First Floor, 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DH.
- Access to the Website
Please be aware that if you access the Website from a mobile device your mobile network operator may charge you a data usage fee – we recommend speaking to your mobile network operator for more details about these types of fees.
- Acceptable Behaviour on the Website
There are certain things you must not do when you use the Website, and we set these out below.
You must not:
- breach any applicable law or regulation, or do anything which is otherwise unlawful or fraudulent;
- deliberately introduce any kind of harmful or malicious computer code to the Website such as viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware, keystroke loggers, or anything else which is designed to have a harmful effect on computers, systems and/or servers;
- try to gain unauthorised access to the Website, or any of our computers, systems and/or servers, or attack the Website via any kind of denial-of-service attack (or anything similar); or
- impersonate anyone else or misrepresent your affiliation to anyone or any company.
You promise that you will respect the rules we’ve listed above. If someone takes any kind of legal action against us (or threatens to do so) because you’ve broken any of the rules above or because of anything else you’ve done on the Website, you agree that you will be responsible and you agree to compensate us if we suffer any financial loss as a result.
- Our Intellectual Property Rights
You must not change or alter any part of the website, or extract or re-use any part of the Website without our permission. For example, you must not use any data mining, scraping or other similar tools to extract any part of the Website without our permission. Also, you must not copy any part of the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining our permission to do so.
- Our liability
We do not guarantee that the content on the Website is accurate. Also, nothing on the Website is intended to constitute any kind of advice on which reliance should be placed. We will not be liable if you (or anyone else) relies on anything appearing on the Website, whether posted by us or anyone else.
We will not be held liable if for any reason the Website or any part of it is unavailable for any reason.
For any loss or damage that is not excluded under these Term of Use our total liability, and that of third parties connected to us, to you (whether the loss or damage is caused by breach of contract, tort or otherwise) is limited to £100. Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Links and other Websites
You can link to the Website provided doing so does not damage or take unfair advantage of our reputation. Also, you must not link to the Website in any way which suggests an association with or endorsement and/or approval of another website or service, without first getting our consent.
- Some other general terms
If you provide us with any feedback about the Website, you acknowledge that we are entitled to use that feedback without any obligation to you.